Terms & Conditions
- This document, the "Terms & Conditions " for Using the "Sastoshare" Service, governs the relationship between the Client (Subscribers) and Nepse Alpha Private Limited (the "Company") regarding the use of the Service
- Signals" service ("Service"). All the informations provided in the Company Serivice is done in good faith of the Subscribers. Before using the Service, the Client ensures that they have understood the services offered by Nepse Alpha Pvt Ltd through undertaking their own research into the offering or receiving expert advice on the advantages of using such a service.
- The Subscribers who has subscribed this service and agreed the terms and conditions ensures that: Subscriber is is obliged to independently analyze the information supplied by Nepse Alpha Pvt Ptd SerVice and agrees to rely on such information solely at their own risk.
- Subscriber agrees that when using Sastoshare Service, there can be gaps, technology error or delays of some datas or information.
- Subscriber agrees to receive the Service as is, without any kind of guarantees in relation to the usage, quality of service and subscription fee.
- Subscriber completely accepts that the Company is not responsible for his actions related to his/her investment decisions under any circumstances.
- The data, analysis, informations, description, Signals, Statistics etc. and any other information available on the Companyr services, is independently work and effort of the Company and is not subject to verification. None of the information provided, taken as a whole or in part, forms a recommendation by the Company in respect to taking trading/investing decisions. The Company cannot guarantee the accuracy, timeliness, completeness or reliability of information supplied by the Company
- The Company cannot under any circumstances be held liable for any direct, indirect, incidental or consequential damages, including damages in the form of loss of business, profits or reputation of the subscriber.
- The Company is not liable for delays or bugs in the functionality of the Service or means of connection used by the Client to work with the Service, and also the means of connection between the Company server and Client., regardless of their reasons, including, without limitation to, errors and delays that occur due to irregularities in the hardware or software, as well as due to the actions of exchanges, governments or regulators, due to wars, terrorism or unintentional actions of the Company.
- When situations are encountered that are not described in the Terms and Conditions , the Company will act in accordance with accepted market practice, based on the principles of fairness and justice.
- Payment for the Company Service begins as soon as it is activated by the Client for the Choosen Time Period Only and the it will automatically expire thereafter. (after the end of Choosen Period)
- The company does not offer any refunds for the services already delivered.
Client (Subscriber) Rights
- To delete, chaange or update any personal data reltating to your personal information
Administrative safeguards on Client information
- The data we collect from you may be stored with risk-appropriate technical and organizational security measures.